Apply for Utility Service

Moving in? Return the completed Service Application to the City Office or email it. Please remember to bring your mortgage closing documents. If you are emailing your application please send the 1st page of your closing documents. 

Application for Utility Service

Application for Utility Service

If you're renting out a property, please fill out the Landlord Agreement and return it to
Landlord Agreement