Special Events

Who needs to obtain a Special Event Permit?
If you are organizing an event for a group of fifty or more people within the boundaries of Vineyard (see the
attached Boundary Map page), then you will need a Special Events Permit. If you are planning a block party,
you will not need a Special Event Permit. If you are planning a Block Party that will require a road closure,
please submit a Block Party Courtesy Notice.

Complete applications must be submitted to the city no later than thirty (30) days prior to the event. 
Doc app

Document Center

The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.

Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category

Special Event Permit1 document

  • Special Event Permit Packet
    document seq 0.00