Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
New Permit account
- Traffic control plan. Plan must comply with MUTCD standards.
- Site plan – Must show a detailed map with the location address. If installing anything in the public right of way, exact location and dimensions are required.
- Project Narrative – Must include in writing a detailed description of the work to be performed. Current copy of -contractor’s license to be kept with the file
- Current COI must be submitted. A minimum $1,000,000.00 insurance policy naming Vineyard City as beneficiary.
- Appropriate bonding must be in place. The bond amount will be assessed based on the specifics of the project.
- If cutting into the asphalt more than a 1’x1’ bore pit, it must have an approved patch within 48 hours of completion of work