Military and Overseas Voters

Military and overseas voters can register to vote and request a ballot online. Please click on the links below for information on how this is done. 

How to register to vote:

How to vote:

This year's Municipal General Election will be held to elect two (2) City Councilmembers (4-year term).

There may also be a ballot proposition to enact a RAP (recreation, arts, and park) tax, which would be added to sales tax in Vineyard. Please check back for updates.