The City Engineer is a division of Public Works that issues construction permits and deals with safety concerns regarding traffic control. Builders, contractors or anyone performing work in Vineyard needs to visit our office to obtain a permit for any work that involves:
  • Connection of utilities
  • Grading
  • Sidewalk, curb or gutter installations
  • Sidewalk or traffic lane closures
  • Street cuts
This also applies to any residents performing any work that ties into public right-of-way such as changes to driveways, utility connections, and extensive grading of yards.
Utah Lake with mountains in the background